Practical Steps for Your Best Life Now!
The MindFlex Core-4 brings you practical steps and application in the areas of movement, mindset conditioning, nutrition, and supplementation+ because we know that fitness is composed of more than what you do at the gym. Our goal is to help you live your best life now.
Stay up to date, subscribe to receive every Sunday
What's Your Self-Health Plan for 2022?
Stronger Muscles, Lower Body Fat, Greater Energy, Better Mindset
3 Anchor Points
Whether you workout from home or on the go you can create a complete and challenging work out with a band. In this video we will show you 3 anchors points where you can attach your band to.
WORKOUT OF THE WEEK
View this week's workout. Choose from 3 different workouts that will target lower body, upper body, core, and cardio. Always remember, don't skip your stretch or your cool down.
Be a Student
I love the quote from Bob Proctor that says, “change is inevitable but personal growth is a choice”
Every single second there are changes happening from molecular levels to enormous things like planes in constant motion in the air. We can’t run from change and those of us who try to resist change get left behind like obsolete machines.
Another one of my favorite quotes, this one from Eric Hoffer that’s says,
“In a world of change, the learners shall inherit the earth, while the learned shall find themselves perfectly suited for a world that no longer exists.”
Both quotes have a simple message, never stop being a student. Never stop increasing and updating your knowledge professionally, spiritually, emotionally, just make it a point to learn something new every day. It will keep you relevant, connected, and in forward motion to becoming a better version of you each day. If we all become just one percent better each month or even each year, just imagine what our lives can look 2-3 years from now.
If you have a sweet tooth like we do but still like to stay healthy, this is a great recipe to enjoy. You can use it as a spread on pretty much anything.
½ Cup Honey
¼ Cup Palm Shortening
½ Cup Coconut Milk
½ Teaspoon Seas Salt
2 Scoops of dotFit First String Whey Protein
Using a saucepan on medium heat, bring honey to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally until the honey turn into a dark amber color.
Remove the honey from the heat and whisk in the other ingredients starting with the pal shortening. Place back on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Store in a glass container and let it cool to room temperature before storing it in the refrigerator. To reheat, use a double broiler before serving. Store up to 2 weeks.
Most of the foods we consume don't contain all the necessary nutrients our bodies need to thrive. The busy lives we live also create challenges towards eating healthy on the go. Many of the grab-and-go foods fall within the high-inflammatory spectrum, which may affect your health long term. Therefore, we recommend incorporating supplements into their daily lifestyle to promote longevity and a healthy body. Let's review our top 5 recommendations and why they are beneficial:
1. Active MV: This multivitamin (MV) contains a higher amount of Vitamin B complex to ensure that you get enough Vitamin B to sustain energy levels throughout the day.
2. Super Omega-3: Contains the most effective omega-3 and omega-6 to help improve body fat utilization and reduce inflammation.
3. Ulta Probiotic: delivers the two essential nutrients, probiotics and prebiotics, your gut buddies need to improve gut health.
4. Super Calcium+: research shows that Vitamin D isn't the only nutrient that helps with calcium absorption. Therefore, dotFIT incorporates a blend of other nutrients to supply the body with the calcium it needs for proper absorption.
5. Vitamin D3: An essential hormone that we absorb from sunlight, and most people don't get enough. A great way to increase your vitamin D levels, especially while working remotely, is by taking a vitamin D supplement.
Enjoy a 20% off dotFIT by clicking the button. Remember, improving your health is simple, start with filling in the gaps.