A simple and easy way to improve your recovery from your workout session is through the dotFIT Aminoboost XXL. Weight training is a major component to maintaining a low body fat and a healthy body, especially as you age. Weight training is a positive stressor to the body which can promote leaner and stronger muscle tissue, but it’s all dependent on your recovery.
Whenever you engage in weight training, the tension from the added weight utilizes amino acids from the muscle to facilitate movement. This in turn can promote skeletal muscle mass growth as long as you have a post-workout recovery. The AminoBoost XXL provides you with the essential amino acids to help replenish the amino acids utilized during your workout, improve recovery, and start the process of rebuilding muscle protein after or workout.
Let’s be honest, how likely are you to prepare a meal ahead of time specifically for muscle recovery? Not very likely. There is a 30 min post-workout window to consume your essential amino acids to promote recovery. Once you miss this window, goodbye recovery.
Make your life easier with this post-workout mix. Within seconds you will have the essential amino acids your body needs to promote your desired results.
Stomach bloat, heartburn, indigestion, gas, and other side effects related to certain foods are very common for millions of Americans. These symptoms usually increase during the holiday season due to overindulging in rich foods. Consistent expression of these symptoms over a prolong period of time can lead to serious medical conditions such as ulcers, leaky gut syndrome, esophageal cancer, poor nutrient absorption, and many others. Some people elect to treat these symptoms by using over the counter remedies like Prilosec and Nexium. These proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) help reduce and mask these symptoms, but they also cause far worse side effects when taken over time like an increased risk of heart attack, reduced kidney and liver function, among others. The best protocol to avoid experiencing symptoms that disrupt the gastrointestinal tract is to eat a low-inflammatory diet and to use effective and safe supplements like digestive enzymes and probiotics. Both the digestive enzymes and probiotics help breakdown the food, increase nutrient absorption, and reduce the risk of experiencing discomfort cause by certain foods.
Necessary Health Bundle
Most of the foods we consume don't contain all the necessary nutrients our bodies need to thrive. The busy lives we live also create challenges towards eating healthy on the go. Many of the grab-and-go foods fall within the high-inflammatory spectrum, which may affect your health long term. Therefore, we recommend incorporating supplements into their daily lifestyle to promote longevity and a healthy body. Let's review our top 5 recommendations and why they are beneficial:
1. Active MV: This multivitamin (MV) contains a higher amount of Vitamin B complex to ensure that you get enough Vitamin B to sustain energy levels throughout the day.
2. Super Omega-3: Contains the most effective omega-3 and omega-6 to help improve body fat utilization and reduce inflammation.
3. Ulta Probiotic: delivers the two essential nutrients, probiotics and prebiotics, your gut buddies need to improve gut health.
4. Super Calcium+: research shows that Vitamin D isn't the only nutrient that helps with calcium absorption. Therefore, dotFIT incorporates a blend of other nutrients to supply the body with the calcium it needs for proper absorption.
5. Vitamin D3: An essential hormone that we absorb from sunlight, and most people don't get enough. A great way to increase your vitamin D levels, especially while working remotely, is by taking a vitamin D supplement.
Enjoy a 20% off dotFIT by clicking the button. Remember, improving your health is simple, start with filling in the gaps.
Studies have found improved mental performance in physicians on night shift who were supplemented with Rhodiola.* And medical students given Rhodiola during exam periods reported improved concentration and performance, as well as enhanced well-being, improved sleep, and greater mood stability.*
Studies from Russia suggest a positive role for Rhodiola in situations characterized by a decline in work performance, poor appetite, sleep disturbances, irritability, and fatigue.*